Tell Us More About Your Toyota Yaris. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
If your Toyota Yaris battery is four years old or older, it's time to consider replacing it. After all, you don't want to get stranded because of battery failure. AutoZone has a Duralast car battery for Toyota Yaris that meets or even exceeds your daily driver's performance requirements.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 35-DLG
- Notes: *** 640 Cold Cranking Amps (800 Cranking Amps) ***. 100 reserve minutes. Warranty consists of 3 years free replacement plus 2 years prorated.
- Part Number: 26R-DL
- Notes: *** 575 Cold cranking Amps (710 cranking Amps) ***. 90 reserve minutes. Warranty consists of 2 years free replacement. Requires top height adapter, check hood clearance. Consult with a service specialist if you have further questions.
- Part Number: 26R-VL
- Notes: *** 450 Cold cranking amps (560 cranking amps) ***. 85 reserve minutes. Warranty consists of 1 year free replacement. Requires top height adapter, check hood clearance.
- Part Number: D35
- Notes: *** 620 Cold cranking Amps (775 cranking Amps) ***. 100 reserve minutes. Warranty consists of 3 years free replacement. Yellow Top (Deep Cycle). Requires bottom height adapter. Check hood clearance.
- Part Number: 35
- Notes: *** 720 Cold cranking Amps (910 cranking Amps) ***. 90 reserve minutes. Warranty consists of 3 years free replacement. Red Top (Starting). Requires bottom height adapter. Check hood clearance.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
For durability and reliability, AutoZone's Duralast batteries include a Solidium™ Weld System and LifeSpan™ negative paste. The polypropylene construction reduces vibration damage, so you can be prepared for anything you may encounter on the road. Duralast batteries also have higher cold cranking amps so that your car starts up faster, no matter how cold the weather is outside. Choose between the standard Duralast battery with a 2-Year Nationwide Free Replacement Warranty and the Gold and Platinum models with 3-Year Warranties. We offer Same-Day Store Pick-up for Yaris car batteries, and AutoZone experts provide helpful advice if you need tips on choosing the perfect battery for your daily driver.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Toyota Yaris
- 2008 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2009 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2007 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2013 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2014 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2015 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2016 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2012 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2011 Toyota Yaris Battery
- 2010 Toyota Yaris Battery