Tell Us More About Your Toyota Highlander. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Spacious and rugged, your Toyota Highlander has everything you need for a weekend getaway in the mountains or a quick jaunt around town to run errands. From its quality build to its meticulous features, your SUV is unbeatable. Keep it running as smoothly as it did on day one by installing AutoZone's premium Toyota Highlander timing belt today.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: WP257K3A
- Notes: Kit includes water pump, timing belt, hydraulic timing belt actuator, camshaft belt tensioner, camshaft belt Idler. Water pump driven by timing belt.
- Part Number: 95257
Recommended replacement 90,000 miles, normal driving conditions. Water pump driven by timing belt. It is recommended that you consider changing the water pump when replacing the belt.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
By the time you find out that you need a new Highlander timing belt replacement, it might be too late. If your timing belt for Toyota Highlander ends up snapping, it has the potential to extensively damage your engine and surrounding parts. Get that worn-out belt replaced by picking up a new one from AutoZone. Browse our in-store assortment and enjoy free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you shop. You can also rely on the trustworthy advice from our expert staff.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Toyota Highlander
- 2008 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2009 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2006 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2004 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2005 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2002 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2003 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt
- 2001 Toyota Highlander Timing Belt