Tell Us More About Your Jeep Commander. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
You love your three-row Jeep Commander. As its name implies, your Jeep is able to tackle trails and climb steep mountains without even breaking a sweat. Unfortunately, if your vehicle needs a timing belt replacement, your adventures have come to a halt. Get back on the trail again with Commander timing gear from AutoZone.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 76106
- Notes: Includes 2 cam sprockets, 3 chains, crank sprocket, 2 guides, idler sprocket, 2 tensioner arms, 3 tensioners. Complete.
- Part Number: 76140
- Notes: Complete. Includes Cam sprocket, Chain, Crank sprocket, Tensioner.
- Part Number: 76223
- Notes: Includes chain, crank sprocket, guide, tensioner. Complete.
- Part Number: 78505-9
- Notes: Includes Chain. Billet Steel Roller 0.250.
- Part Number: 76110
- Notes: Includes 2 cam sprockets, 3 chains, crank sprocket, 2 guides, 2 idler sprockets, 2 tensioner arms, 3 tensioners. Complete. With NGC Target Wheel.
- Part Number: 73179
- Notes: 3 pieces. Includes Cam sprocket, Chain, Crank sprocket.
- Part Number: 76083S
- Notes: Includes 3 chains, 2 guides, 2 tensioner arms, 3 tensioners. Does not include sprockets. Partial. With NGC Target Wheel.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Timing belt replacement is a fairly involved job. This is because it requires a considerable amount of disassembly in order to get to the timing chain. Because this process is so involved, it's best to replace all other related parts at the same time. These associated parts include the tensioner, chain drive mechanisms, guides and sprockets. Fortunately, AutoZone has a Jeep Commander timing set that allows you replace all these parts at once. We even have Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) option when you order from us online so that you're able to get the job done quickly and get back to the Great Outdoors.