Tell Us More About Your Geo Tracker. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Unique in both body and style, your Geo Tracker is the mini SUV that packs a punch. What doesn’t pack a punch is an old crankshaft component that is subject to too much pressure. Replace yours with a new Geo Tracker crankshaft kit at AutoZone today.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 12760
- Notes: Remanufactured crankshaft kit includes matching main and rod bearings; 17" overall length; Crankshaft was made with 4 and 8 counterweights which may be directly interchanged; Main journal diameter 2.047"
- Part Number: 29600
- Notes: Remanufactured crankshaft kit includes matching main and rod bearings
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Your crankshaft is responsible for creating the motion needed to make your Tracker’s engine function properly. Without it, you risk not being able to take your SUV out on the road because your engine is inoperable. Instead of letting it get that bad, consider a new crankshaft kit for Geo Tracker at AutoZone, where we provide the right products at the right prices. If your Check Engine light is on and you suspect an issue with your crankshaft, stop by an AutoZone today for free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing to identify the code.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Geo Tracker
- 1995 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1996 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1997 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1991 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1992 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1993 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1994 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1989 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit
- 1990 Geo Tracker Crankshaft Kit