Removal & Installation
Remove the windshield wiper arms.
NOTEDisconnect the washer hose before removing the cowl panel grille.
- Remove the pushpin-type retainers and the cowl panel grille.
- Remove the washer hose grommet from the cowl panel and position aside the washer hose.
- If equipped, remove the A/C air inlet filter.
- Remove the 9 cowl panel bolts and position aside the cowl panel.
- Disconnect the windshield wiper motor electrical connector.
- Remove the cowl panel from the vehicle.
Remove the 4 bolts and the windshield wiper motor.
- Position the wiper pivot arms on the windshield wiper motor and install the bolt.
- Tighten bolt to 132 inch lbs. (15 Nm).
- Install the 3 windshield wiper to cowl panel bolts. Tighten bolts to 132 inch lbs. (15 Nm).
- Position the cowl panel in the vehicle and connect the windshield wiper motor electrical connector.
- Install the washer hose and grommet in the cowl panel.
- Install the 9 cowl panel bolts. Tighten bolts to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- If equipped, install the A/C air inlet filter.
- Position the cowl panel grille in the vehicle and connect the washer hose.
- Install the pushpins.
- Install the windshield arms and nuts. Tighten nuts to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Cycle and park the windshield wipers to check for correct alignment.