Ford Freestyle 2005
- Ensure the ignition is off.
- Remove the Smart Junction Box (SJB) cover located below the left side of the instrument panel. Remove the Restraints Control Module (RCM) fuse no. F2.21.
- Turn the ignition on and watch the air bag indicator for 30 seconds. The indicator light will remain lit constantly if the correct fuse has been removed. If the light is not on steadily, remove the correct fuse and check the light again.
- Turn the ignition switch off.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.