Removal & Installataion
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the instrument cluster finish panel and the steering column upper shroud as an assembly.
- Remove the 2 instrument cluster finish panel screws.
- Press the sides of the upper steering column shroud inward to release it from the lower steering column shroud.
- Remove the 3 lower steering column shroud screws and the lower shroud.
- Disconnect the 3 electrical connectors.
- Remove the 4 screws and the multifunction switch.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.