Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the accessory drive belt, as outlined in this section.
- Remove the 2 pin-type retainers and the shield.
- Disconnect the right side front anti-lock brake wheel sensor electrical connector.
- Position a safety stand under the RH side of the subframe.
Remove the bolts and lower the RH side of the subframe 2 inches (50.8mm).
- Remove the crankshaft pulley bolt and washer.
Using the special tool, remove the crankshaft pulley.
Using the special tool, install the crankshaft pulley.
- Install the crankshaft pulley washer and the bolt. Tighten to 118 ft. lbs. (160 Nm).
- Raise the subframe into position, then install the bolts. Tighten to 127 ft. lbs. (175 Nm).
- Connect the RH front anti-lock brake wheel sensor electrical connector.
- Install the shield and the 2 pin-type retainers.
- Install the accessory drive belt.