Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove and discard the rear axle nut.
- Remove the brake caliper and wire it out of the way.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Press the halfshaft out of the wheel hub.
- Remove and discard the wheel hub-to-knuckle bolts and separate the hub from the knuckle.
- Install the wheel hub-to-the steering knuckle.
- Install the wheel hub-to-knuckle bolts and tighten to 89 ft. lbs. (120 Nm).
- Install the halfshaft into the wheel hub.
- Install the brake disc.
- Install the brake caliper.
- Install a new rear axle nut and tighten to 148 ft. lbs. (200 Nm).
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.