Removal & Installation
- Remove the liftgate interior trim panel.
- Remove the rear wiper arm nut and rear wiper arm.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Remove the rear wiper module screws.
Remove the rear wiper module.
- Position the rear wiper module on the liftgate and install the rear wiper module screws. Tighten to screws 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
Connect the electrical connectors.
NOTEMake sure the rear wiper seal is installed on the inside of the liftgate glass, aligning the indicator on the seal with the white dot on the glass.
- Install the rear wiper arm.
- Install the rear wiper arm nut. Tighten nut to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Install the liftgate interior trim panel.
Cycle and park the rear wiper to check for correct alignment.