Removal & Installation
- With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
- Remove and discard the 2 bolts and position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly aside.
- Remove and discard the brake disc screw.
- If the brake disc cannot be removed easily, apply penetrating and lock lubricant on the brake disc-to-hub mating surfaces.
- Remove the brake disc.
- Clean any rust or foreign material from brake disc and wheel hub.
- Use brake parts cleaner to clean the front brake disc and hub surfaces.
- Apply a thin coat of anti-seize lubricant to the hub flange.
- Install the brake disc.
- Install a new brake disc screw and tighten to 12 Nm (9 lb-ft).
- Position the brake caliper and brake caliper anchor plate assembly and install 2 new bolts and tighten to 74 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).