Removal & Installation
The electronic throttle body is serviced as a complete assembly. Individual components cannot be serviced.
- Remove the air cleaner outlet pipe.
- Disconnect the electronic throttle body coolant feed and return hoses.
- Disconnect the coolant hoses and plug the coolant hoses.
- Disconnect the electronic throttle body electrical connector.
- Remove the bolts and the throttle body.
- Remove and discard the throttle body gasket.
- Clean and inspect the sealing surfaces.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure. Install a new throttle body gasket. Tighten the bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).