Removal & Installation
Chrysler does not manufacture any vehicles or replacement parts that contain asbestos. Aftermarket products may or may not contain asbestos. Refer to aftermarket product packaging for product information. Whether the product contains asbestos or not, dust and dirt can accumulate on manual clutch parts during normal use. Follow practices prescribed by appropriate regulations for the handling, processing, and disposing of dust and debris.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the transaxle assembly from the vehicle. Refer to Manual Transaxle, removal & installation.
- Remove the clutch assembly from the transaxle input shaft.
- Install the clutch assembly onto the input shaft of the transaxle.
Install the transaxle assembly. Refer to Manual Transaxle, removal & installation.