Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the accessory drive belt. Refer to Accessory Drive Belts, removal & installation.
- Install Damper holder 9707 (1).
- Remove the crankshaft damper bolt with a suitable wrench (1).
- Pull the damper off the crankshaft.
- Install the crankshaft damper.
- Apply clean engine oil to the crankshaft damper bolt threads and between the bolt head and washer. Tighten the bolt to 155 ft. lbs. (210 Nm).
Install the accessory drive belt. Refer to Accessory Drive Belts, removal & installation.