Removal & Installation
- Remove the Integrated Control Unit (ICU) from the vehicle, as outlined in this section.
- Remove two screws attaching mounting bracket to the Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU). Remove bracket.
- Remove the screws attaching ABM. There will be three or four screws, depending on vehicle.
Remove ABM from HCU.
Clean any debris off the mating surfaces of the HCU and ABM.
WARNINGWhen installing new O-rings or solenoid valve stem seals, do not use any type of lubricant.
For SRT-8 models, perform the following:
- If the seals on the solenoid valve stems are not new, replace them all. Each of the solenoid valve stem seals must be new to keep out moisture and debris; do not reuse solenoid valve stem seals
- Replace the pump/motor connector O-ring if it is not new. Be sure the O-ring is properly seated in the mounting groove.
- Align ABM solenoids and pump/motor wiring connector with HCU valves and connector passage.
- Slide ABM onto HCU.
- Install the retaining screws attaching ABM. Tighten screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Attach mounting bracket to HCU. Install two mounting bracket attaching screws and tighten to 97 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Install ICU in vehicle.