- Evacuate the refrigerant from the system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the upper seal board.
CAUTIONIf moisture or foreign material enters the refrigeration cycle, cooling ability will be lowered and abnormal noise will occur. Always immediately plug all open fittings after removing any refrigeration cycle parts to keep moisture or foreign material out of the cycle.
- Disconnect cooler pipe No.1 and No.3.
Remove the condenser bolt, the condenser bracket and the compressor.
CAUTIONDo not allow compressor oil to spill.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
NOTEIf installing a new condenser, add 1 oz. of refrigerant oil to the condenser before installation.
- Evacuate and recharge with refrigerant.
- Perform the refrigerant system performance test.