Removal & Installation
2.0L (Fs) Engine
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Drain the engine oil.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Clean the oil pan. Clean all dirt, oil and old sealant from the oil pan and cylinder block contact surfaces.
- Apply a continuous bead of silicone sealant around the oil pan, going on the inside of the bolt holes.
Install or connect the following:
Oil pan. Torque the bolts to 14-18 ft. lbs. (19-25 Nm).
- Fill the engine with clean oil.
- Start the engine, check for leaks and repair if necessary.