Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the regulator handle, if equipped with a manual window.
- Remove the inner garnish.
- Remove the screw to remove the inner handle.
- Turn over the recess cover to remove the screw.
- Remove the screw.
- Remove the fasteners.
- Pull the front door trim to disengage clips A from the body.
- Pull the front door trim upward to disengage hooks B from the body.
- Disconnect the trunk lid opener switch connector.
- Disconnect the connector if equipped with a power window.
Install in the reverse order of removal.