Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
- Place the vehicle on a lift and engage it in 4th gear.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Transaxle assembly and lock the flywheel in position
Install or connect the following:
Clutch disc with pressure plate and torque the nuts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm)
- To help with installation use a guide pin to line up the transaxle.
- Fill the transaxle with fluid.
- Install the clutch cable.
- Install the transmission assembly.
- Test drive the vehicle.