Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
- Remove the wheels.
- Disconnect the brake hose from the brake caliper.
- Remove the brake caliper mounting bolts and remove the brake caliper.
- Fit the brake caliper onto the strut. Apply thread-locking compound to the mounting bolts and tighten the caliper mounting bolts to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
- Install the brake hose onto the caliper. Be careful to install the brake hose in its original position.
- Bleed the brake system and fill the fluid to the proper level.
- Install the wheels.