Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the retaining clip from the brake caliper.
- Remove the caliper guide pins.
- Lift off the brake caliper and remove the pads.
- Install the new brake pads in the caliper and place the brake caliper back into its original position.
- Install the caliper guide pins. Torque the guide pin bolts to 78 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).
- Install the caliper retaining clip.
- Install the wheels and tighten the wheel lug nuts.