Refer to Routine Maintenance for air conditioning system discharging information.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wire harness connector from the pressure switch. Unscrew the A/C cycling switch from the top of the suction accumulator/drier.
- Install a new O-ring seal, lubricated with clean refrigerant oil, on the A/C cycling switch.
- Lubricate the O-ring seal on the suction accumulator/drier nipple with clean refrigerant oil.
- Screw the A/C cycling switch on the suction accumulator/drier nipple, then tighten the switch hand-tight.
- Engage the wiring connector to the switch.
- Check the switch installation for refrigerant leaks, then connect the negative battery cable and check the system for proper operation.