REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The E2SE mixture control solenoid is installed in the air horn.
- Remove the air cleaner case.
- Disconnect the solenoid electrical plug.
- Remove the solenoid retaining screw.
- Remove the solenoid from the air horn.
- Before installation, coat the rubber seal on the end of the stem with silicone grease or light engine oil. Install the solenoid, accurately aligning the stem with the recess at the bottom of the bowl. Use a new gasket. Connect the electrical plug and install the air cleaner.