REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the drive belt.
- Insert a bar or other suitable tool through the camshaft pulley to prevent it from turning.
- Remove the pulley retaining bolt. Remove the pulley, woodruff key, and washer from the camshaft.
- To replace the pulley reverse the disassembly procedure. Hold the camshaft pulley and torque the retaining bolt to 58 ft. lbs.
- Refer to Belt removal and installation procedure for installation and tensioning.
- Raise and support the from of the car with stands.
- Remove the camshaft drive belt.
- Remove the accessory drive pulley from the crankshaft pulley using a no. 40 Torx head bit to remove the pulley screws.
- The sprocket retaining bolt can be loosened and removed from the crankshaft. Hold the pulley from turning while the bolt is loosened.
- Remove the pulley from the crankshaft.
- Install in the pulley so that the indexing hole in the pulley engages with the pin on the crankshaft.
- Hold the pulley from turning. Install the retaining bolt and torque to 181 ft. lbs.
- Install the drive belt. Refer to the belt removal and installation procedure for tensioning.
- Replace the belt guard. Replace the accessory drive pulley and torque the attaching bolts to 15 ft. lbs.
- Complete the assembly in the reverse order of disassembly. Start the engine and reset the ignition timing.