See Figure 1
This carburetor is used on the 4-151 engine.
ADJUSTMENTS - Float
See Figure 2
- Remove the air horn.
- Hold the float retainer and push down lightly on the float.
- Using a T-scale, at a point 3 / 16 in. (4.76mm) from the end of the float, measure the distance from the top surface of the float bowl to the top of the float. The distance should be 0.208 in. (5.28mm) with manual trans., 0.256 in. (6.5mm) with automatic trans., and 0.208 in. (5.28mm) for all Calif. E2SE models.
- Bend the float arm as necessary to adjust.
See Figures 3 and 4
- Make sure the choke coil adjustment is correct and that the fast idle speed is correct.
- Obtain a Choke Angle Gauge, tool #J-26701-1 or its equivalent. Rotate the degree scale