REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the caliper, rotor and rear hub assemblies.
- Position the hub assembly in an arbor press, then press the hub out of the speed sensor ring.
- Position the rear speed sensor ring over the hub.
- Using a flat piece of steel or similar tool, press the ring down until it is flush with the top of the hub.
- Install the rear hub, rotor and caliper. Install the wheel and tire assembly, then carefully lower the vehicle.