Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cover, mounting nut, and wiper.
- Remove the rubber seal.
- Unfasten the special nut and remove the washer.
- Remove any trim panels that hinder removal.
- Detach the wiring connector from the wiper motor.
- Remove the motor mounting bolts, then remove the motor assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Open the hatch, and remove the hatch trim panel.
Remove the mounting nut (A), wiper arm (B), and special nut (C).
Disconnect the electrical connector (A) from the wiper motor (B).
- Remove the three bolts and wiper motor.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Check the wiper motor operation.