REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Vigor and Legend
The clutch master cylinder is located on the firewall in the engine compartment next to the brake master cylinder.
- From the top of the clutch pedal, remove the cotter pin and pivot pin from the clutch pedal-to-pushrod junction.
- Disconnect the hydraulic line from the clutch master cylinder. Do not allow brake fluid to contact paint.
- Remove the master cylinder-to-firewall nuts and the master cylinder.
- Disconnect the reservoir hose from the master cylinder.
- Reverse the removal procedures. Torque the master cylinder-to-firewall nuts to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm). Refill the clutch master cylinder reservoir and bleed the system.