REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- On some models, it may be necessary to remove the front under protection panel to gain access to the lower radiator and shroud mounting bolts.
- Disconnect the thermo-switch wire and the fan motor wire. The fans can be removed with the radiator as an assembly.
- Disconnect the upper and lower hoses at the radiator. If equipped with an automatic transaxle, disconnect and plug the cooling lines at the bottom of the radiator.
- Remove the hoses to the coolant reservoir.
- Remove the radiator bracket bolts and lift the assembly out.
- Install the fan to the radiator; then install the fan and radiator assembly into the vehicle.
- Fill the cooling system. When filling the system, open the bleeder on the thermostat housing. On Vigor, there is a second bleeder near the fuel pressure regulator.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Start the engine and watch the coolant level in the radiator. It will probably require more coolant as the engine warms up.