REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Place a cloth or rag under the regulator. Be prepared to contain escaping fuel.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure at the fuel filter.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the regulator.
- Disconnect the fuel line from the regulator; plug the line to prevent spillage or the entry of dirt.
- Remove the 2 retaining bolts and remove the regulator.
- Remove the O-ring from the regulator and discard it.
- Install a new O-ring on the regulator; coat the ring lightly with a thin coat of clean, fresh oil.
- Install the regulator, making sure the O-ring is not distorted or damaged. Tighten the retaining bolts to 9 ft. lbs. (12 Nm).
- Connect the fuel line.
- Install the vacuum line.