See Figures 1 through 5
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and drain the coolant from the radiator.
- Disconnect and plug the heater hoses at the heater assembly.
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses and wire harness or control cable from the heater valve.
- Remove the heater valve retaining bolt and remove the heater valve.
- Remove the coolant temperature sensor from the heater valve assembly, if equipped.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Refill the coolant system with the proper anti-freeze mixture and bleed the air from the coolant system.