REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Slide the seat backward and remove the front retaining bolts.
- Slide the seat forward and remove the rear retaining bolts.
- Disconnect the wiring harness connectors.
- Carefully remove the seat assembly from the vehicle.
- Fit the seat assembly into the vehicle.
- Reconnect the wiring harness connectors.
- Install the retaining bolts. Tighten and torque the retaining bolts 27 ft. lbs. (37Nm) on Legend and Vigor, and 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm) on Integra.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable. Check the power seat operation.
See Figures 6 through 11
- On 1986-89 Integra, pull up the locking knobs and push the seats up. Remove the carpeting. Pull the clip pins out from the side pivots. Tilt the seat backs towards the middle of the car and remove. Remove the bolt holding the bottom cushion and remove the cushion from the hooks.
- Remove the seat components in the order stated on the exploded view diagrams.
- When installing the seats, be sure the seatbelts are routed correctly and with no twists.