REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and safely support the rear of the vehicle. Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove both caliper brackets and the stabilizer control arm.
- Remove the stabilizer assembly mounting bolts and the right side beam cap.
- Insert a wooden rod and tap the stabilizer out of the axle beam.
- Install the stabilizer into the axle beam and tighten the self locking bolts last. Torque to 54 ft. lbs. (75 Nm). Tighten all the bushings and parts with rubber mounts with the weight of the vehicle on the wheels.
- Install the beam cap and caliper brackets.