REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disarm the SRS system.
- Remove the maintenance lid at the turn signal lever and cruise control set/resume switch cover. Insert a No. 30 Torx® bit and remove the retaining bolts.
- Remove the air bag assembly.
- Carefully inspect the replacement air bag assembly. Route the wiring harness so it will not be damaged by other parts. Fit the air bag assembly into position and install the retaining bolts. Tighten and torque the retaining bolts 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Install the maintenance lid at the turn signal lever and cruise control set/resume switch cover.
- Enable the SRS system and check for proper operation via the dash light.