REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the control cable from the heater unit.
- Remove any switches or sensors that hinder the removal process.
- Remove all fasteners that are holding the control panel to the dashboard.
- Remove the control panel from the dashboard assembly.
- Some vehicles require you to remove the center air vent to gain access to the control unit. This can be done by simply removing the screws from the central air vent and gently pulling the vent from the control unit.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.