REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach any wiring harnesses that are tied to or integrated with in the console.
- Remove the console mounting screws. You may need to look in the console storage bin, in the ashtray, or under trim panels to locate hidden retainers.
- Wrap a shop cloth around the gear selector knob to prevent it from being scratched.
- On Integra models, turn the console approximately 45°to obtain the necessary clearance for removal of the unit.
- Remove the console.
This procedure can be used to remove both the front and rear consoles. It may be necessary to lift up on the parking brake lever to remove the rear console on all Integra models.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.