REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Lower the steering column and remove the screws that secure the instrument cluster trim to the dash board.
- Remove the screws that secure the instrument cluster to the dash assembly.
- Pull the instrument cluster out of the dash.
- Remove the wiring harnesses and speedometer cable (if applicable) from the back of the cluster.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the dash.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.