REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle to gain access to the sway bar.
- Unfasten the left and right sway bar link retaining nuts.
- Remove the sway bar links from the sway bar and set aside.
- Unfasten the sway bar insulator bracket-to-sub-frame bolts, then remove the sway bar from the vehicle.
- Position the sway bar (stabilizer bar) into the vehicle and secure with the mounting bracket-to-sub-frame bolts.
- Attach the sway bar links to each side of the sway bar.
- Reinstall the retaining nuts.
- Carefully lower the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle and check for proper operation.