REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The air cleaner on all Acura models is located in a housing at the front of the vehicle. The recommended change interval for the air filter is 30,000 miles (48,000 km) under normal circumstances; severe service requires more frequent changes.
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Unscrew the bolts and/or spring clips from the air cleaner cover.
- Remove the air cleaner cover and the air cleaner element. If necessary, disconnect the air intake tube from the air cleaner element.
- Using a clean rag, wipe out the air cleaner housing.
- Install the new air cleaner element. If removed, connect the air intake tube.
- Install the air cleaner cover and any remaining bolts and/or fasteners.