REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disable the air bag system, as outlined in CHASSIS ELECTRICAL .
- Remove the lower panel of the dashboard, the knee bolster and/or the steering column covers, as necessary for your vehicle.
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the switch wiring harness by gently depressing the tab on the connector and pulling.
- Remove the combination switch mounting screws, then lift our the combination switch.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Enable the air bag system, as outlined in CHASSIS ELECTRICAL of this guide.