REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disable the air bag system, as outlined in CHASSIS ELECTRICAL of this guide.
- Remove the dashboard lower cover.
- Remove the knee bolster.
- Unplug the connectors from the under-dash fuse block.
- Remove the steering column upper and lower covers.
See Figure 1
- Insert the key into the ignition, then place the ignition switch to the "O" position.
- Remove the two screws which secure the switch to the mount.
- Pull the ignition switch away from the mount.
See Figure 2
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Enable the air bag system, as outlined in CHASSIS ELECTRICAL of this guide.