Removal & Installation
- Pull up the lock (B) of the ABS control unit 31P connector (C), then disconnect the connector.
- Disconnect the six brake lines.
- Remove the two 8mm nuts.
Remove the ABS modulator-control unit (A).
- Install the ABS modulator-control unit, then tighten the two 8mm nuts.
- Align the connecting surface of the ABS control unit 31P connector.
- Push in the lock of the ABS control unit 31P connector until you hear it click into place, then connect the connector.
- Bleed the brake system, starting with the front wheels.
- Start the engine, and check that the ABS indicator goes off.
- Test-drive the vehicle, and check that the ABS indicator does not come on.