Removal & Installation
Do not damage or drop the sensor as it is sensitive. Do not use an impact wrench during sensor replacement..
Remove the audio unit, as follows:
NOTEPut on gloves to protect your hands. Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts. Make sure you have the anti-theft codes for the radio and navigation system, then write down the frequencies for the radio channel presets.
- Remove the center panel.
- Remove the six mounting screws, disconnect the audio unit connectors, display unit connectors and the antenna lead, then remove the audio unit.
- Remove the display unit.
- Remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (A).
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Make sure the audio unit and display unit connectors are plugged in properly, and the antenna lead is connected properly.
- Enter the anti-theft codes for the radio and navigation system, then enter the customer's radio channel presets.