Removal & Installation
- Remove the transmission.
- Remove the eight drive plate bolts, then separate the drive plate from the crankshaft flange.
- Install the drive plate. Tighten the bolts in the sequence shown to 54 ft. lbs. (74 Nm).
Install the transmission.
- Remove the transmission assembly.
- Remove the drive plate (A) and washer (B) from the engine.
- Install the drive plate and washer on the engine crankshaft, and tighten the eight bolts in a crisscross pattern to 54 ft. lbs. (74 Nm)..
Install the transmission assembly.