Removal & Installation
Remove the glove box, as follows:
- While holding the glove box, remove the glove box stop on each side, then detach the lock from the damper.
- Remove the bolts, then remove the glove box.
- Remove the bolts, then remove the damper.
- If necessary, detach the wire connectors.
Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from the blower unit.
- Install the motor in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the pin on the motor is properly engaged with the linkage. After installation, make sure the motor runs smoothly.
- Install the glove box in the reverse order of removal.