Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) electrical connectors.
- Unfasten the hex head screws attaching the EBCM to the dash panel.
Remove the ECU from the dash panel.
- Ensure that the three plastic grommets are properly located.
- Position the EBCM to the dash panel, aligning the screw holes.
- Fasten the retaining hex head screws attaching the EBCM. Tighten the screws to 17 ft. lbs. (21 Nm).
- Attach the electrical connectors.
- Connect the negative battery cable.