The blower motor and fan are located in the lower right hand corner of the HVAC module. Service this component as an assembly only.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right closeout/panel insulator.
- Move the Body Control Module (BCM) aside.
- Disconnect the electrical connections at the blower motor.
- Remove the blower motor retaining screws.
Remove the blower motor and fan assembly.
- Install the blower motor and fan assembly.
- Install the retaining screws and tighten the screws to 45 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Connect the electrical connections.
- Install the BCM into position.
- Install the right closeout/insulator panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Tighten the negative battery cable bolt to 12 ft. lbs. (16 Nm).