Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- From inside the vehicle, remove the sound insulator.
- Disconnect the clutch master cylinder pushrod from the clutch pedal.
- Unfasten the clutch master cylinder retaining nuts from the firewall.
- Remove the remote fluid reservoir.
Detach the clutch master cylinder assembly from the actuator assembly, then remove from the vehicle.
- Connect the master cylinder to the actuator cylinder assembly.
- Install the remote fluid reservoir.
- Fasten the master cylinder retaining nuts at the front of the dash. Tighten the nuts evenly to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Connect the pushrod to the clutch pedal.
- Install the sound insulator.
- Bleed the hydraulic system as outlined later in this section.
- Connect the negative battery cable.