Steering Control Unit
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the front wiper arm cover and wiper assembly.
- Remove the cowl top weatherstrip.
- Remove the cowl top end caps.
- Remove the cowl top finisher assembly.
- Disconnect washer hose.
- Remove strut brace.
- Remove the wiper motor and connecting rod assembly.
- Remove the left cowl extension.
- Remove air cleaner duct, blow-by hose and air cleaner duct hose.
- Disconnect the MAF sensor connector.
- Remove the fuse and fusible link box.
- Disconnect harness clips.
Disconnect the EPS DC/DC converter connector (2), EPS sensor connector (3), and EPS motor connector (4) from the EPS ECU (1).
NOTEFor EPS DC/DC converter connector (2) and EPS motor connector (4), perform the following:
Pull lock plate (5) up until it stops.
- Remove the EPS control unit nut and bolts and EPS control unit.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure