Removal & Installation
- Remove wheel and tire.
- Remove steering knuckle from transverse link.
- Remove mounting nuts and washers on lower portion of stabilizer connecting rod.
- Slightly loosen transverse link mounting bolts.
- Remove transverse link bolts and nuts, and remove transverse link from suspension member.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Refer to "Exploded View" for tightening torque.
- Tighten transverse link bolts with vehicle unladen and all four tires on flat, level ground.
- After installation, check wheel alignment.